Thursday, December 1, 2011

more pictures!!

Huwo again! I am updating again (Because I'm really good at keeping up with my blog :-) These aren't my pictures they are Hannah's, but I got permission to use them :)


This is us, playing Fill Or bust! a very good game :)


Daddy, Sarah, And Charity


Hannah! The special effects are from picnik! She's really good at it :-)



My grandma, and Aunt Karen!

Leah!

My dad and Charity



Hannah and Rachel!



ehe... as embarrassed as I am to say it.. These are my sisters :-/


My family!!


Hey look! theres me! and other people



Me! Habidail!

Habbah! it looks like she's in a movie!


Rachel and Nathan!

I like the way Hannah did this picture. Its so cute! :)

Hope you liked the pictures!

Habidail.

2 comments:

  1. You win the award for keeping your blog updated the best.

    Nice post, Abs...alom. :P

    ReplyDelete